Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Our Daily Bread Designs Shining the Light Challenge

Now that I have a laptop and a blog, I am excited about being able to participate in CHALLENGES!  One of my favorite stamp companies is "Our Daily Bread Designs"- they have some beautiful designs and scripture verses.  Their challenge this week is an easy one- use an ODBD stamp on a card or project.  So, here is my entry for this week's challenge-

Card ingredients are as follows-
  • SU basic grey, green galore
  • DCWV designer paper
  • Sizzix embossing folder
  • Memento black ink
  • Lily from ODBD's  Mother Theresa set; Scripture set
  • Copic markers
  • Spellbinder
This card was made with a particular friend in mind who is going through some tough times.  I hope she likes it.  
Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. Oh how beautiful!! love your use of the lotus and the verse!! That verse has been especially special to me lately as our family has been going through some trials. Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...