Sunday, June 17, 2012

Back in the Saddle

Well, I have been away from stamping for quite awhile. As I am sure all of you know, LIFE happens and sometimes it is not very fun.  But I have been finding time recently to get some scrapbooking done and today I broke out some of the new Stampin' Up products.  I am loving one of their newest colors, Summer Starfruit.  I have never had starfruit, but if it tastes as good as the color looks I am sure to like it!
Seeing as one of my favorite color combos is yellow and gray, these seemed to be the perfect colors to start with.  I quickly added the new "pinks" to the mix, stamping the Button Buddies flower in Primrose Pink and using Raspberry Ripple as the card base.  Three additional panels include Whisper White embossed with the polka dot embossing folder on top and the stripes embossing folder on the bottom, 3 gray twitterpated die cut panels from the newest set of Stampin' Up framelits, and-here it is- the Summer Starfruit panel die cut with yet another new framelit and embossed with the polka dot embossing folder.
The flower was punched out with the small scallop circle punch and the other two layers were fussy cut out and then popped up on dimensionals.  The flower center was stamped with More Mustard and punched with the 1/2 inch circle punch.  The Wild Wasabi leaves are cut with the Little Leaves die.  Lastly, the sentiment is from the Kindness Matters set and was stamped in Basic Gray and punched with the Modern Label punch.   
I hope you like it, especially that Summer Starfruit!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...