Sunday, November 4, 2012

A Featured Stamper Sunday

Hope this Sunday finds everyone well, particularly those on the East Coast.  I am grateful that friends of mine weathered the storm well, with only power outage to be concerned with.
Today's Featured Stamper at SCS has a wonderful cas gallery.  You can see the card I chose to case here.  Here is my version of this great card and great layout-


Sorry for the poor picture; I had a tough time with this card, probably because I was trying to get the sparkles to photograph.  I used Stampin' Up's wonderful set, Water Color Winter.  And yes, I did fussy cut the pine branches and pine cones!  Truly, I find fussy cutting relaxing.  No laughing now!
The background panel and the sentiment panel are both dry embossed and the sentiment is heat embossed.  The very edges of the sentiment panel are scored with the Simply Scored tool.  I've added Dazzling Details to the pine cones.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful and blessed Sunday!

Lee Ann

Supplies include-
Stamps-Watercolor Winter, Greetings of the Season
Paper-Whisper White
Ink- Ruby Red, Always Artichoke, Soft Suede, Early Espresso and Versamark
Other-polka dot ef, Argyle ef, Simply Scored, clear ep, Dazzling Details

____________________________________________________________

 Hello again!  I am back with another cas card, this time for a new challenge I am trying, CAS-ual Fridays.  They asked that we make a masculine card.  I don't do that too oftenthey really are no where near as fun to make as cards for women!  
Here is my masculine CAS card-

 
 Now you know they saying-diamonds are a girl's best friend.  In this case, they are a man's.  These diamonds are perfect for a masculine card.  I wanted my card to have the feel of Grandpa's sweater vest, so there is some sponging on the diamonds.  Hope that is still CAS!  I gave the card some dimension with scoring around the edge and with popping the diamonds up on dimensionals.  

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful week!  

Lee Ann

Products used for this card-
Stamps-Happy Harlequin set from Papertrey Ink; Stampin' Up Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink-SU Crumb Cake, Midnight Muse, Soft Suede
Paper-SU River Rock, Whisper White
Other-Simply Scored, dimensionals
   

3 comments:

  1. WOW....that fussy cutting is wonderful! I bet this is stunning in real life when one can see the sparkles! It sure looks good from here! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous CAS card! Love the colors and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lee Ann - both of these cards are great! I LOVE the fussy cutting on those pine needles! Thank you so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...