Sunday, December 2, 2012

Quilted Christmas

I needed a card for Tuesday's Card Club so I decided to case my own card-this one.  I really wanted to use my new single stamp, Merry Christmas and I thought this layout would work well.  This is also a good way to use up scraps. 

This was just not the day where things go smoothly; I debossed instead of embossed my quilt, I used Chocolate Chip ink instead of Early Espresso ink and I put my fingers in the Dazzling Details.  Not to mention instead of adhering panels, I glued my card shut!  Ever have one of those days??  Anyway, I think the girls will like it.  I do think I need an Early Espresso mat behind the snowflake, so will have to add that.
 Thanks so much for visiting my blog.  Have a blessed week! 

Lee Ann

Supplies used (All Stampin' Up)-
Stamps-Single Merry Christmas (limited time availablity), Snowflakes
Paper-Early Espresso, Whisper White, Christmas dsp (retired)
Ink-Soft Sky, Chocolate Chip
Other-Argyle ef, Stripes ef, Top Note die, 1 3/8" circle punch, Apothecary Framelits, pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...