Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Heartfelt Greenery

Hello! 
First and foremost, let me just say that I am heartbroken over the devastation in Oklahoma.  It is hard to comprehend that much destruction, but I am grateful for a God who knows all and cares about each and every person effected by the storm.  I am also grateful for the stories of hope and miracles that are already being told.  Praying that God would heal, comfort, and give peace that passes all understanding at this time.

Today I am sharing a card with you using flowers from Heartfelt Creations' newest floral images with matching dies-the Sun Kissed fleur collection.

 I really like making window cards by using die cuts and popping them up on dimensionals, as I have done here with the ovals. You can get complete details on how to make this card by visiting the Heartfelt Creations blog.   
I hope I have inspired you! 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Lee Ann  :)



8 comments:

  1. Great card! Love the green flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In nature sometimes there are greens in the flowers and I think you have achieved that look perfectly! I love them and keep trying to achieve that look myself! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is gorogeus, love the flowers, it's so soft looking........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful color and flowerrs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color combo...so fresh and fun. The window treatment is wonderful...gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful flowers, Lee Ann! The the green, I agree with Kathy...so fresh and fun! Blessings! Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card and flowers, very effective! Like your style!x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the card, I too agree with Kathy, the window treatment is refreshing. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...