Friday, July 25, 2014

Die~Namites and CanvasCorpBrands Come Together to Hop!

Hi Everyone!
It is a fun week over at Die~Namites, as we have joined forces with CanvasCorpBrands for a blog hop!


I really had fun with this one-  mixed media and all!

I used Die~Namites Winter Sunflower to make my flower, cutting it out of Canvas Corp Yellow and white Reverse Mini Dots cs. 


I also used the Knobby Branch Die and the Small Ivy Die to cut my background foliage. I cut it from both card stock and Canvas Corp canvas. 


I used some Pure Mistables paper to heat emboss my sentiment on.  Then I sponged and misted my background panel and my leaves, using Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist.  Complete details of how I made this card are on the Die~Namites Blog
I got my sketch inspiration from a Deconstructed Sketch from earlier this summer~


 Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed week!

Lee Ann  :)

Supplies Used-
Stamps-Wonderful Words Hello Mini Stamp Set, PTI
Paper- Canvas Corp Skinny Card, Canvas Corp Yellow and White Mini Dot, Mistables Paper, SU Smokey Slate and Basic Gray, Neenah Solar White
Ink- Veramark, So Saffron, Basic Gray
Other- Die~Namites Winter Sunflower, Knobby Branch and Small Ivy Dies, Canvas Corp Yellow Cord, Black ep, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Stone and Sunflower, Canvas Corp Canvas,Crafter's Workshop Cherry Blossom Stencil

2 comments:

  1. This card is so pretty! I love the yellows and grays. The bold sentiment looks awesome on the vellum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Lee Ann. Love the beautiful flower and all the other dies. The color combo is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...