Thursday, August 7, 2014

The New Top Dog Dies Flower Lace A2 Mat Gets a Makeover!

Hi Everyone!

I am back with a project using one of, if not my most favorite new die of late, the Flower Lace A2 Mat Die from Top Dog Dies.


Yes, this is a mat die, although it may not look like it!   I die cut circles from the top white mat of my card and then placed the black Flower Lace A2 Mat Die behind the circles.  Because of the way the top two circles overlap, I had to die cut the die cut into a circle.  Hope that makes sense!  Each of the circles was backed with color- Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake and Pool Party.  Again, because of the overlapping circles, the Pool Party piece had to be cut into a circle. 
The Crumb Cake circle is recessed behind the white panel, using dimensionals.  I added 'strings' to hang my lanterns or paper shades.
Since the colors lend themselves to a tranquil feeling, I thought this would make a good sympathy card.  I stamped my sentiment on vellum and embossed it with white ep and then die cut it out with a Banners #1 Die from Top Dog Dies. 

Thanks so much for stopping by;  have a blessed week!

Lee Ann  :)

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous card, been meaning to tell you that Bella, your dog is also gorgeous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever and elegant, Lee Ann! At first I thought this was a Christmas card, using subtler colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...