Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Dazzling Tulips

Hi Everyone and Happy Wednesday!

It was finally feeling like spring around here, but we have had a little setback as the temps have cooled and we are expecting rain tomorrow.  I am not going to let the weather dampen my spring break fun; I am having lunch with friends at a tea room tomorrow and  I am looking forward to touring a Frank Loyd Wright house with a friend on Friday;  I am a bit of a Frank Loyd Wright fan.
Anywho, on to this week's Add a Little Dazzle Challenge.  We are continuing on with spring, regardless of the weather in your neck of the woods; this week is a theme challenge- "Spring"~


And here is your challenge photo~


When I see tulips, I think of the beautiful scenes of tulips and wind mills in Holland.  Of course, this is not the type of wind mill you see in the photos, but it is the only wind mill die I have, so it will have to suffice! 
I always feel like I have way too many stamps, but every time I am looking for something in particular, I do not have it.  Like tulips.  I do not have a plain tulip stamp.  Instead, it has a big bunny in the midst of the tulips and has a checkered border framing the image.  So, yes, every one of these tulips has been fussy cut out.
My background is water colored with my Peerless watercolors -love those things. The tulips are stamped fussy cut and colored with Copics.  My grassy hills are cut using a Simon Says Stamp Stitched Slopes and Hills die.
The windmill is cut with a Top Dog Dies Windmill Die.  I cut it from the silver back side of an Add a Little Dazzle Craft Metal Sheet.
I am linking up to ~
the inspiration challenge at {Pin}spirational
The Die Cut Divas -theme of spring or children
Addicted to Stamps and More is 'Anything Goes' this week!
Fab and Funky Challenges- Spring into Colours
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge has some awesome spring inspiration this week!

For more beautiful inspiration from the rest of the design team, pop over to the Add a Little Dazzle Blog.  We would love for you to join us.  As always, a prize is up for grabs.  You do NOT have to use Add a Little Dazzle Craft Metal, but if you have some, we would love to see it! 

Ready to try your own Add a Little Dazzle Craft Metal? 
You can purchase yours HERE.  If you make a purchase from my link, I 
thank you in advance as I get credit for it.  
THANK YOU!

Are you ready to play?  Why not join us?  

http://wp.me/p45iyt-4S9


Have a blessed day!  

Lee Ann  :)

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Lee Ann. Love the tulips and silver wind mill...so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Lee Ann! The "field" of tulips in front of the windmill are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Lee Ann! I love the tulips and love the silver wind mill, so creative..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you did with tulips...a lot of work, Lee Ann...but so worth it for the look! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely scene and I love how you colored those pretty tulips! Thanks so much for playing along in our 'Anything Goes' challenge at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Talk about fantastic!! Just love that foil accent and the tulips look gorgeous. So glad you joined us at ATSM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like your weather is much like ours in the UK Lee Ann - you never know what's coming! I love your beautiful card, it made me immediately think of Holland too and you have made the flowers look really delicate!

    Thanks for sharing at Fab n Funky.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what wonderful tulips on your card and fabulous windmill.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...