Sunday, September 6, 2015

Fairies and Mushrooms

Hello Everyone! 

I spotted a really fun inspiration photo at Addicted to Stamps and More and just had to join in.


I used an adorable Kraftin' Kimmie stamp from the Fairy Friends Stamp Set.  She is colored with Copics and the wings are glittered with my Wink of Stella pen.  I ended up cutting this cutie out so that I could put her on a background I made using this tutorial from krafty friend, Kelli.
Inspiration came from Addicted to Stamps and More~


My sketch inspiration is from Fusion- I am so glad they are back from summer break!


And I chose a trio of colors for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge- I used orange, red and teal.
Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed week!

Lee Ann  :)

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful work!!! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! - Ashli :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, STUNNING and Fun/sweet images and you used the sketch Wonderfully!!! YAY, love it!!!!
    Thanks for joining us at FUSION!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your sweet fairy and the grungy background - thanks for joining us at ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that background and your sweet image! thanks for joining us in the Fusion Challenge! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a happy card - makes me smile from ear to ear. I do think she is the cutest thing - that grin of hers just cracks me up!!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie she is and your colouring is superb. Great to see you at Fusion

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Such a cute, lovely and cheerful card. Love your background and those pretty coloring! Thank you for sharing at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet cars! And the background is amazing! Thank you for sharing your card with us for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. I hope you'll be able to play this week too! ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. cuteness my dear! Thanks for playing at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just stunning Lee Ann - perfect! So glad you joined in the fun @ FUSION, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...