Saturday, August 6, 2016

Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps August Release!

Hi All!

Have I told you that  am designing for Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps again!?!  Korin is the sweetest, most genuine person, and she has such sweet stamp sets.  I just couldn't stay away!   I am thrilled to be back on the team of talented ladies and am even giving Bible journaling a try!
Today's project is not Bible journaling, but a card, made with the newest release, Scribble Flowers~


These flowers just screamed 'bright' to me.  I did a lot of masking to create my bouquet, then added dimension by popping up a second orange flower over the first and adding a couple of green sprigs with dimensional tape. Both flowers and background are colored with Copics.  The sentiment is from the Leaf Silhouettes Stamp Set
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed week! 

Lee Ann  :) 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love love these new flowers and your colouring shows them off perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...