Saturday, October 15, 2016

By the Sea with The Challenge

Hello All! 
Anyone glad it is the weekend???  I know I am!  And the best part about this weekend is that I have no plans!  I hope to get lots of things done, including catching up on crafting.  Last week I missed The Challenge as I just ran out of time and cardmaking MOJO. 


Here is your inspiration photo~


I used one of my favorite Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Stamp Sets, Beauty by the Sea.  
The sentiment is from the Precious Poppies Stamp Set. A few paint 
spatters, a few sequins and a few seed beads finish it off!

I was inspired to try the sketch this week at CAS(E) this Sketch~


Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed weekend!

Lee Ann  :)

4 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...