Thursday, June 1, 2017

The Challenge is Back!

Hello and Happy June 1st Everyone!

I have such exciting news to share; one of my favorite challenges is back!  The Challenge!  Run by Leslie Croghan, The Challenge was put on hold while Leslie was tending to her newest addition to her family, the most beautiful baby girl!  But now we are back up and running with some brand new challenges coming your way.  First up is an inspiration challenge~


Well, there certainly is a lot to use as inspiration here!  Initially I went very CAS with my card as I did not think I had a lot of time to create.  It really does not get more CAS than this~


I let the embossing serve as the sentiment here.  However, the more I looked at this, the more I was not sure I liked it.  So I tried again~


Yes, I guess you could say these cards are polar opposites!  This time I found a water colored rainbow panel in my stash that was perfect for this challenge.  My sentiment is from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.
The balloon dies are from Lawn Fawn.  The balloons are colored with Copics and then sparkle was added with my Wink of Stella pen. 
So break out your party images and get your rainbow on! Link up your project HERE!  

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed week!

Lee Ann :)

6 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...