Monday, June 12, 2017

Winners, Winners!

Hi Everyone! 

I am back from vacation and ready to dish on the winners of the Unity/GIU stamp packages! 
The two random winners selected are:

CARISA 
and
JANET CHRISTENSEN

 CONGRATS ladies!  

Please send me your info via e-mail; Unity is requesting the following info-
name
mailing address 

Please provide me with your contact info by Saturday, June 17th. 
You can e-mail me at kandlbarrett@aol.com

Thanks so much for participating and for all of the sweet and encouraging comments during my GIU week!  LOVE Unity!

Now, back to that vacation...

 Alberta Falls, RMNP

 Ouzel Falls Trail, RMNP

Bear Lake, RMNP



1 comment:

  1. Thank you! I'm so excited to win! I love Unity and have enjoyed you posts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...