Monday, August 14, 2017

Vintage Power Poppy

Hello and Happy Monday! 

I am a bit blue today as summer is officially over- it is back to work I go. Are the kids back to school where you are?  Well, I may be blue today, but I was red last week, working with this floral image from Power Poppy!
I have played a lot with my new stamps from Power Poppy.  This set is not a new set, although it is new to me.  It has been calling my name for a long time, I think because it is very nostalgic.  You see, my mother planted geraniums every summer when I was growing up.  Actually, I think she still does, LOL!  These images bring back memories of childhood. 


This image is from the Geraniums Take Two stamp set.  It is colored with Copics.  I used a Zig Zag Stitched Rectangle die from SugarPea Designs for the ecru panel. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed week! 

Lee Ann  :)

4 comments:

  1. All three of your cards are lovely, esp this one. My mum always had geraniums growing under the laundry window, so I too am taken back to childhood. Too bad we could only see them when we went outside as Dad had nailed a sheet of roofing iron up at the window ('cause he had never quite gotten around to finishing the laundry)! hahaha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, another beautiful card, and I love how you've used the DP and the beautiful zig-zag stitched die. Beautifully done, and I'm sorry that summer is over. But I sure hope to see more of your beautiful work!! Hugs, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It totally looks nostalgic and dreamy! What a beauty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...