Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Friendly Flower


I made this card for a friend who I will not be working with anymore.  Thankfully, we both like papercrafting and will keep in touch over cardstock and paper trimmers!  This is the MOJO Monday sketch 223 from Verve.  I got to try out some new stamps that I gave to myself for Christmas and am really liking this Bloom and Grow stamp set from Verve.  The card stock is SU whisper white, Kraft and Pool Party.  I used Barely Banana and Summer Sun ink for the flower and Lucky Limeade for the leaves.  I used a large scallop punch, SU's circle cutter (I still have my original cutter from years ago), and the matching die for the leaves from Verve.  The baker's twine is from Sweet N Sassy Stamps as is the sentiment.  I finished off the card with a  Fiskars edge punch and Recollections jewels for the flower center. Thanks so much for stopping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...