Saturday, October 20, 2012

A Merry Little Tree for Pals

I love the sketch at Pals Paper Arts this week.  It is so versatile and can be ornate or cas.


I chose to rotate this sketch and went with a Christmas theme.

I tried out my new stamp set from MFT and used their large scallop edge die.  I used Old Olive for the card base as well as Basic Gray, Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler and dsp from the Merry Moments Simply Scrappin' kit(SU).  The tree/sentiment is stamped in Old Olive and then the words Merry and Christmas were stamped in Versamark, embossed with gold ep, and cut out into banners and adhered over the original image.  The Old Olive layer is embossed with the Argyle embossing folder (SU); this has become my new most favorite folder-Love it!

Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your crafting this weekend!

Lee Ann

1 comment:

  1. What a great image! Love the background papers with it! Perfect holiday card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...