Friday, November 30, 2012

CAS Veggie!

Happy Friday and Happy Last Day of November! 
It is hard to believe that the Christmas Season is upon us; I have been making Christmas cards for so many months now that it felt like it would never come.  But here we are on the eve of December 1st and the weekend at that!  It was a rough week at work for me-can you say head lice??  Yes, I am the school nurse and the name of the game this week was bugs.  So I am thrilled that it is the end of the week and am happy to play in SCS's Free For All Challenge today, which is to use fruits or veggies.


I just love this happy beet!  Nothing complicated here-  I used the out of the box technique with my beet greens, scored around the white mat and scored along the bottom of the card. 

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and have a fabulous, blessed weekend!

Lee Ann :)

Supplies used-
Stamps-Punny Fruits and Veggies-Sweet N Sassy Stamps
Ink-SU Real Red, Concord Crush, Lucky Limeade, Stazon Black
Paper-MFT Sweet Tooth CS
Other-SU Simply Scored, dimensionals, aquapainter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...