Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Just a quick post this evening as I wait for the "bird" to cook.  Yes, we are eating late as I decided to spend some time at Missouri Botanical Gardens this afternoon. 







It was a glorious way to spend the afternoon-enjoying all God's creatures and creation instead of worrying about food, cleaning and sales!
So I have made one card while waiting for this turkey; it is for today's Way to Use it Challenge at SCS-black and white with a splash of 1 color-


I crafted a snowy winter's night with my Aspen mask from Crafter's Workshop; The "snow" is misted on with Mister Hueys Calico white ink.  The Real Red, Basic Black, and Whisper White Paper is Stampin' Up; the Stamps are from Verve-Glad Tidings. The sentiment is cut out with Verve's Mini Vintage Oval die.  The snowflakes are also cut out with Verve's matching snowflake dies.

Thanks so much for stopping by, especially on this day of Thanksgiving!

Blessings, Lee Ann  :) 

2 comments:

  1. What an inspired card! Love the colours and the layout, just so beautiful! I enjoyed seeing your photos too...unreal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love the splash of red against the black and white image. This is one of my favorite color combinations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...