Sunday, December 16, 2012

A Bluebird CASE

Hello Everyone and a Happy Sunday to you!  Can you believe it is less than 2 weeks 'til Christmas?  I know I have not completed all that I need to.  I will be at the stores this afternoon finding that elusive perfect gift. 
Today's SCS Featured Stamper is Gail, and she has a beautiful gallery and does some beautiful coloring.  I cased one of her lovely cards in white with a bird image on it.  Here is my take on her card. 
This was supposed to be a quick card for me, but I seemed to have to fight everything this morning-the Spellbinders, the pearls, the photography...so it took alot longer than I anticipated. I do like the end product.  This is the first time inking up this wonderful Stampendous image, Bluebirds.  I stamped it in Stazon Brown and colored it with Stampin' Up inks and a blender pen.  The card base is 5x5 and matted with Soft Sky cs embossed with the Tweets and twigs mbossibility folder.  The bird image is cut with an oval Spellbinder and sponged around the edge while still in the frame with Soft Sky ink.  The image is mounted on a Labels One die cut.  I embellished with a flourish from Venetian Motifs and flowers made from the Itty Bitty Punch Pack from SU.
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and have a blessed week before Christmas!

Lee Ann  :)

Supplies used-
Stamps-Bluebirds by Stampendous
Paper-SU Soft Sky and Whisper White; MFT Sweet Tooth
Ink-Stazon Brown, SU Ballet Blue, Basic Gray, Soft Suede, Cajun Craze, Blush Blossom, Crumb Cake, Soft Sky
Other-Blender pen (SU), Itty Bitty Punch Pack (SU), Pearls, Spellbinders Label One, Ovals, and Venetian Motifs Dies and Tweets and Twigs ef



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...