Sunday, December 16, 2012

A Snowy Sketch

Hello All!  I had more time to play this evening, so I was able to participate in the Freshly Made Sketches challenge and the Paper Players challenge.

This is my cas snowflake card using the FMS sketch-


 This came together fairly easily, once I decided on the stamp to use.  The image is stamped in Early Espresso and then stamped again in Versamark and embossed in pewter ep.  I then die cut the embossed snowflake out and popped it up on a dimensional and layered it on the original image.
My new favorite color combo is Whisper White and Very Vanilla.  I have always used one or the other until recently, and now love the look of the two together.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and have a blessed week!

Lee Ann  :)

Supplies used-
Stamps-So Many Scallops (SU)
Paper-Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Soft Sky, Snow Festival and Candlelight Christmas dsp (SU)
Ink-Early Espresso, Versamark
Other-Pewter ep, dimensional, MFT Fishtail Flag Stax and Circle Stax
 

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Lee Ann! I love those snowflakes! Such great colour choices! They look fabulous together! Clean and simple yet so elegant! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Lee Ann ...the snowflakes themeing is so pretty and your colours clean and crisp!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How gorgeous is this card! I love the color scheme you choose and that fabulous snowflake. Love the sentiment in the the circle, too. So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, what a lovely way to use that designer paper! Beautiful...and I love blue and brown together here! Thank you for sharing with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...