Monday, February 18, 2013

Back in Black

It has been a crafty Monday and I have another card to share with you. I was inspired by another Dirty Dozen Design Team Member to get creative with the Petite Curly Label Punch that is available now during Stampin' Up's Sale-A-Bration. Spend $50 and the punch can be yours for free.  Or, choose the Pretty Petites Stamp set.  I used both here-


As you can probably see, this is a pretty simple card-a CAS card, really.  I used a bunch of Stampin' Up scrap paper and stamped with one of the images in the Pretty Petites set.  I selected a rainbow of colors.  I punched out the labels and arranged them in a cascading fashion.  The "thank you" is popped up on a dimensional.  That's it!
If your are interested in these products, just leave me a message below, and I can help yo place an order.  
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you enjoy the rest of your day!

Lee Ann  :)

Products used- all Stampin' Up
Stamps-Pretty Petites set
Paper-Basic Black, Whisper White, variety of SU scraps
Ink-Stazon Black
Other-Dimensional, Petite Curly Label Punch
___________________________________

2/18/13 -4:50pm
I have an add-on here Ladies!  I just got my Ears to You stamp and the card club girls want Easter, so I am working on that! 


 I love how the Oval Framelit fits perfectly in the Apothecary Framelit.  The bunnies were stamped and cut out in the Oval Framelit, then stamped again and fussy cut out.  I used the edge of the Decorative Labels Punch to stamp my Happy Easter sentiment and create a little tab.  

Thanks for taking a peek! 

 Lee Ann  :)

Supplies Used-
Stamps-Ears to You, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper-Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Tea for Two dsp
Ink-Daffodil Delight, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, Stazon Black
Other-Decorative Label Punch, Apothercary and Oval Framelits, Decorative Edge Framelits, Paper Piercing Pack, Pearls, Dimensionals, Ribbon  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...