Sunday, March 10, 2013

Here we go Again, with SNSS!

Good Morning, Everyone! 

I finished up another card last night for the Sweet N Sassy March VSN on SCS-a color challenge using coral/peach, green, vanilla, and kraft.  I was too tired to post, though, so here it is this morning!  I must admit, I am tickled with this card, as Prismacolor pencils are very new to me; I have only colored one other image with them.  I really just guessed on how to color this peach; I hope the Prisma Police do not come after me!


This was a great challenge; I just love the colors and the vintage'y' look about them.  I used the peach image from Punny Fruits and Veggies, masking off the smiley face for this card.  I colored it with Prismacolor pencils and fussy cut it out, then layered it on panels cut with my WPlus9 Stacker dies.  The card base is SU Calypso Coral with a layer of Whisper White and then Naturals ivory on top.  The strip of cs behind the peach image panel is Naturals Composition dsp from SU.  A few pieces of Cheery Lynn Designs Fancy Flourish die cut are tucked behind the panels.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed Sunday!

Lee Ann :)

Supplies used-
Stamps-Punny Fruits and Vegetables from SNSS
Paper-Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Naturals Ivory, Natural Composition dsp (SU)
Ink-Stazon Black, Memento Black
Other-Prisma color Pencils, Cheery Lynn Fancy Flourish, Polka Dot ef (SU), WPlus9 Clear Cut Stackers Pinking Squares, dimensionals,  MFT hemp cord

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...