Friday, July 12, 2013

Mixed Media Brights

Hello!  I felt like getting artsy tonight so I combined Splitcoaststamper's Mix-Ability challenge with color combos and a sketch from Summer Card Camp 2 online class.


Today's mixed media challenge was to use a paper napkin or tissue on your card.  I found some wonderful bright summer napkins at Target. This one happened to be a picture of a sliced grapefruit.  I used my Mod Podge to adhere it to the cardstock, wrinkling it up as I went.  After it was dry, I used dry wall tape and sponged on some craft white ink.  Lastly, I stamped my flourishes on in teal blues, although they look more green when stamped on the yellow and orange. 
The main image is stamped in Color Box mixed media ink and heat embossed with black ep.  Infortunately, I have no idea of the manufacturer of this image. 

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed weekend!

Lee Ann

Supplies used-
Stamps-"Remember" is unknown, flourish is from Stampin' Up's Everything Eleanor
Paper-Flourishes white cs, SU Naturals White, Melon Mambo, Basic Black, Vellum
Ink-Color Box Mixed Media black, SU Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, Craft White
Other-napkin, Black ep, Pearl, Spellbinder Les Papillions die, Mod Podge

3 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...