Saturday, November 23, 2013

Verve Elegance

Hello Everyone!  Just a quick post on a sunny but cold Saturday; I completed Verve's Week 4 Sketch Challenge over on SCS. I used the same stamp for 3 of my 4 challenge cards this month,  just did them in different styles.  The first was whimsical, second was vintage, and this last one is elegant.


I love the traditional red and green (with a not so Christmasy green) and the Very Vanilla cs instead of white.  A little stamping on dp and fussy cutting, a red tag and a sprig in brushed gold completes the central image.
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed week!

Lee Ann  :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lee Ann - I also played this month only I used same colors :) -- Love what you did with the sketch this week~ I'll pop over to SCS and check out the other weeks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Lee Ann. Like Vicki, I'm going to check out the rest. I'd like to see your other designs. This one is a gem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love the lattice and the colors are fab!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...