Sunday, February 16, 2014

CAS and Velcroed

Hi Everyone!

I have a quick post today of my latest Z Becky Brown purse insert~


I started with a Neenah kraft purse insert.  I wanted a heart theme, but not so traditionally red and white that it looked valentine-ish.  I Die cut the heart and floral shape in white using my Die~Namites Love Arrangement die.  The hearts were cut out again in Pink Pirouette. I cut a gray heart using my Stampin' Up Heart Framelits.  The floral die cut and hearts were glued to the large gray heart. The completed heart embellishment was adhered to the kraft liner with velcro so that embellies can be switched out. 
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog is asking us to use kraft paper and/or ink this week. 

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed week!

Lee Ann  :)

2 comments:

  1. Lovely purse ! I like so much this die, and great idea the velcro !! thanks for sharing !

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning creation Lee Ann, I love your purse and your use of the Kraft card is fabulous and what wonderful details!!!

    Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...