Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Hop to it with a Spring Treat Box!

Hello Everyone! 
With the official first day of spring being tomorrow, I am leaving winter behind and am all about flowers, butterflies and bunnies!  At last the days are getting a bit warmer, birds are nesting and I am finally seeing buds on the trees.  And while it is hard to believe, next month is Easter.  How much Easter candy have you eaten already?!  I know how much I have eaten, and I choose to take the fifth!
Today I am sharing this sweet treat box; it would be perfect for a sweet Easter treat or little gift or trinket~


 To make this box, I used my We R Memory Keepers Gift Box Punch Board and cardstock from CutCardStock.  I use Curious Metallic Cryogen White cardstock for the base.  The scallop circle is cut from Curious Metallic Lime cardstock and the grass is Curious Metallic Botanic cardstock
My image is from Heartfelt Creations and was stamped using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto Cryogen White cardstock and colored with Copics.  The flower is also hand made using a floral stamp and die set from Heartfelt Creations.  All of the Curious Metallic cardstocks have a wonderful glimmer to them, which unfortunately, you cannot see in this photo.  But just to be sure things were sparkly enough, I added Wink of Stella marker to the flowers.  I LOVE THAT MARKER!  It lays down the most wonderful glimmer yet is not over the top or over done. 
Detailed instructions on how to make this project can be found on the CutCardStock blog.

Thanks so much for popping by today and have a blessed week!

Lee Ann  :)

Supplies Used-
Stamps- Heartfelt Creations Butterfly and Bunny, Open Vintage Floret, Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Precious Poppies (sentiment)
Paper- CutCardStock Curious Metallics,  Heartfelt Creations designer paper
Ink- Memento Tuxedo Black
Other- Copics, Spellbinders  Classic Scalloped Circle Dies, Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Fence and Grass Die, MFT Circle Stax Die-Namics, Tombow 3D Double Sided Foam Tabs, pearls, wired ribbon, ZIG Wink of Stella Sparkle Marker


3 comments:

  1. Love this Bunny treat box! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colouring is fabulous! I need that wink of stella marker! Enabler!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful little box! The bunny and flowers are so cute and colored wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...