Wednesday, June 25, 2014

All Things Baby with The Card Concept!

Hi Everyone!
Hope you are enjoying your summer!
 Lesley has some adorable inspiration for us at The Card Concept this week.


 It's all things BABY this week!  Aren't these cookies adorable?! I spotted the buggy and knew right away what image I was going to use.  And as usual, I am designing in the Classy and Elegant style.  My layers, textures, traditional image and bling all lend themselves to that style.


The border punch also lends elegance to the card- I am not sure what you call them-flourishes?  A type of leaf or flower?  Well, whatever they are, I think they are very elegant!   :)
 My stamps are from a retired Crafty Secrets Clear Art Stamps set; the buggy was colored with Copics, fussy cut out, and popped up on dimensionals on my layered ovals. I added a Die~Namites Spring Blossoms Die Cut behind it, then layered up dp from Webster's Pages and a dry embossed background panel, and added that "whatever you call it" border, following this sketch from Jen at The Deconstructed Sketch.


Check out The Card Concept Blog for all of the amazing inspiration shared in all of the designing styles by our awesome team! I hope you will play with us this week!

I peek at our summer vacation~

 Southern Utah

Have a Blessed Day!

Lee Ann  :)

Supplies Used-
Stamps- Crafty Secrets
Paper-SU Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Calypso Coral, Neenah Solar White, dp Webster's Pages
Ink- Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Soft Suede
Other- SU Oval Framelits, MFT Fishtail Flag Staz Die-Namics, Die~Namites Spring Blossoms Die, Verve Vintage Oval Die, SU embossing folder, pearls, dimensionals , Copics

1 comment:

  1. love the mix of colours you've used here and that little pram buggy is perfect for this elegant card

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...