Friday, July 4, 2014

A Sketch Just For Fun

Hello Everyone!

I hope you are having a wonderful July 4th weekend!  I am enjoying mine visiting a friend in Indianapolis.  We had a great time riding Segways today! 
I am sneaking in a fun card a made using this week's sketch from Seize the Sketch and some Stampin' Up Stamps. 


This is a lot different than my first card for this sketch, with these comical giraffes peeking out over the sentiment! 
I masked the top portion of the image panel and then stamped the giraffe legs a couple of times.  Then I masked the bottom of the image panel and stamped the giraffe heads, giving me some tangled up giraffes with extra long necks! 


You still have time to join us this week with this sketch- come on over and join the fun!

Have a blessed 4th of July weekend!

Lee Ann  :)

Supplies used- SUO
Stamps- Hardwood background, Zoo Babies, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Curly Cute
Paper- Whisper White, dsp
Ink- Crushed Curry, Smokey Slate, Bermuda Bay
Other-Oval Framelits, Pool Party baker's twine, wood accents, edgelit, vintage pin, button , Apothecary Framelits, fine tipped black marker

2 comments:

  1. Those giraffes! I love them. This is super adorable - and yep, totally different from your first card. That right there is how I came to love sketches so much :) The veneer arrows are perfect embellies, and I just love that loopy bow & safety pin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Love the touch of a little 'diaper' pin. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...