Thursday, July 31, 2014

Simple, yet Stunning Thank Yous

Hello Everyone!

I am up on the CutCardStock Blog today, sharing some very easy, but look-like-you-spent-hours-on-them Thank You note cards with a summer flair.


I used some Neenah Crest Solar White Cardstock from CutCardStock for my cards and  bit of Black Basis card stock for the butterfly.  A bit of Clear card stock ( I got my from Heartfelt Creations), alcohol markers and my butterfly from Top Dog Dies is all it takes to make these cards.  I added a sentiment (from the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps So Thankful Stamp Set)
My inspiration for these cards comes from the talented Dina Kowal.  
You can get complete details on how to make this card on the CutCardStock Blog.  

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Lee Ann  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...