Tuesday, November 11, 2014

A Little Watercolor with New Top Dog Dies

Hi Everyone!

Top Dog Dies just released 6 more new die sets!  This fantastic Thanks A2 Mat Die Set can be as simple or elaborate as you want.  I went CAS with my first card~


 I used watercolor paper for the Thanks A2 Mat Die; my Inktense Pencils have been neglected lately, so I got them out and did a little rainbow coloring as well as ombre technique on the word 'thanks'. 
I kept the center of the die cut that would normally be discarded, and trimmed it down so that when I offset the word there would be a thin black outline around it. 
I love that this is such a super simple card and yet packs a big punch!

  Interested in this new die?  You can check it out HERE!  

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I will be back Thursday with a Christmas project that you won't want to miss! 

Lee Ann  :)

1 comment:

  1. What a stunning CAS card, Lee Ann! I think I've got to check out that die now :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...