Saturday, July 18, 2015

New Nature

Hi All!
Back again with my third post of the day.  It is an extremely lazy day here today, and nothing productive is happening.  Stamps and ink called my name.  :)


Butterfly Basics is another new to me SU set.  I used the faux watercolor technique here and then added a few butterflies- one of them is fussy cut out and popped up on dimensionals.  The sentiment is from the Tin of Cards set.  I fussy cut the 'Congrats' and then masked 'Congrats' off and stamped 'to you'. 
I used the sketch from (CAS)E this Sketch~


I flipped the sketch, putting the sentiment on the left side instead of the right.
I am also linking up to Inkspirational- 'Anything Goes with Kraft',
and Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, Anything Goes.   

Hope you are having a blessed weekend!

Lee Ann  :)

Supplies Used-
Stamps- SU Tin of Cards, Butterfly Basics
Paper-SU Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, mixed media paper
Other- dimensionals, spritzer

7 comments:

  1. hey Lee Ann, this is stunning...I luv the colors with kraft!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous technique and such pretty colors. Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card Lee Ann - I voted it as one of my favourite CAS cards for the week. Stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the technique you've used, Lee Ann...is it spritzing the stamp before you stamp it? I must give this a go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your water-colouring is gorgeous...a stunning scene of ferns and butterflies! The kraft background really adds to the impact! Love this! Thank you for sharing your creativity in the Inkspirational gallery!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...