Monday, December 21, 2015

Melt My Heart

Hello and Happy Christmas week, Everyone! 

Friday was my last day of work until the new year- Yeah!  I usually wind down on Friday nights; this past Friday I worked up a Valentine card using this adorable snowman from Unity. 


I paper pieced his hat and colored the rest with Copics. I think the font in the sentiment is fantastic!  Crystal Effects was added to the heart beneath the sentiment. 
I used the sketch at Happy Little Stampers~

I am also linking up to Unity's December Challenge, 'Holiday'.  
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a Blessed Christmas!



Lee Ann  :)

2 comments:

  1. That snowman really is adorable, and I love the sentiment background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your adorable snowman and the script background - thanks for joining us at the HLS Sketch Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...