Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Hola! It's Time for a New SugarSketch!

Hello and Welcome to another Wednesday SugarPea Designs SugarSketch!  

Keeping this week's card very CAS-

I am drawn to this adorable cactus in the Let's Fiesta Stamp Set.  Maybe it is because I have a trip to the Southwest planned for June, LOL!  I am hoping to see some of these guys irl!  :)
Here is your sketch~


 There is something beautiful about cacti, especially when you are from the midwest.  And there is something about Arizona sunsets, which I have been seeing a lot of lately on Facebook.  So, I decided to combine the two and paint a desert sunset.
My cactus is from the Let's Fiesta Stamp Set and the tiny heart die cut is cut with the Heart Journal Card Dies. I colored my scene on watercolor paper using Distress Inks.
The team has some more fabulous inspiration for you~

You can link up your creation HERE!  Remember, the more times you join us during the month, the more chances you have of winning a $75 gift certificate to the SPD store!  See BLOG for details and rules. 
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed week!

Lee Ann :)


7 comments:

  1. I need to find a whole lot of new superlatives to use for your cards, Lee Ann, as I feel is re-use the same ones over and over, but oh boy, is this a stunning card! Your sunset is amazing and your placement of that lone cactus is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic way to use this sketch!!!! You are so creative!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your desert sunset is gorgeous! Love how you used the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lee Ann, this is so FUN! I love the watercolored squares! Just perfect! XX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...