Sunday, April 9, 2017

A Little Plaid, a Big Blessing

Hello All! 

It has been a very, very long time since I blogged.  Actually, it has been months since I crafted.  Thanks to all of you if you are still following me! 
I imagine that many of you have been where I have- absolutely no MOJO and even worse, absolutely no desire to craft.  Wasn't even sure I was ever going to ink up a stamp again. 
But, at least for now, I have had some desire to get out the ink, Copics and paper to craft. 
I started with a baby card and a fun sketch from Freshly Made Sketches


The Stamp and sentiment are both Unity Stamps.  And don't you just love the Lawn Fawn plaid paper?!  The images were colored with Copics, fussy cut out and then popped up on dimensional tape.  I used my Misti to get perfect placement of the image on the small white squares. 

Here is the sketch~


 And if you haven't heard, Lesley of Always Playing with Paper, is expecting her precious little one very soon!  I missed the official party for her, but getting in my Congrats for the new baby now.   So happy for you all, Lesley!


Hope you all are enjoying your weekend; it is a beauty here in St Louis. 
Blessings,

Lee Ann  :)


3 comments:

  1. Well, this is an adorable baby card. Plaid and babies seem to go together like peanut butter and jelly, don't they? Glad to see your mojo has made a reappearance! Hope to see you around the stamping block again soon, but in the meantime thanks so much for sharing this with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand-the no mojo feeling has happened to me too. Take it slow.
    Your card is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...