Monday, March 19, 2018

The Birds

Good Morning and Happy Monday, All!

It is spring break here and I am loving my free time!  I have a huge list of things to get done so I suspect crafting my be at a minimum, but hopefully will get to do a few fun things.
Speaking of fun, I went to see the movie, 'I Can Only Imagine' over the weekend.  Ah-Mazing!
It is a must-see movie.  I cannot recommend it enough.
Anywho, today's card is all about birds!  And technique!


Have you checked out Karen Dunbrook's blog?  If you have not, you should.  Karen makes the most amazing backgounds for sentiment and solid image stamps.  One of Karen's techniques was the inspiration for this card.
The Distress Inks are applied to a craft mat, spritzed with water  and then transferred to the card base with a piece of acetate, allowing you to apply color where you want it; this is a lot less random than dragging the paper through the color.
My Technique Junkies stamp, Fly, was inked with versa mark, stamped and them heat embossed with black ep.
 
If you are looking to do some Technique Junkies shopping, you can
get a 10% discount with the code TJ10LeeAnn. Thank you in advance
as I do receive a small commission from your order.  


Thank you and have a fabulous, blessed week!

Lee Ann 

1 comment:

  1. Love the technique you used! The colors, birds and sentiment are all awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...